Monday, December 2, 2013

Hip Hop Albums of 2013: The Master List


It’s that magical time of year where music bloggers everywhere start crafting their Best Albums of 2013 posts. I've been listening, re-listening, crossing out and marking up my list pretty heavily in the last month or so. Because Rap Audit is so new, I haven’t been able to officially review many albums. Rest assured, I've been carefully studying all of 2013’s releases and I’m ready to kick some knowledge.

Rap Audit’s official Best Albums of 2013 and Best Mixtapes of 2013 posts will be coming in the next few weeks. Until then, I’ll give you a quick snapshot into some of the albums on my master list. The final list will contain ten albums and ten mixtapes. Stay tuned.

Below is my manifest of 2013 releases, before it gets officially trimmed down. Think of this as a prelude to the official best of lists. Note: these are albums only- mixtapes are on the way.

Who are your contenders of Best of 2013?

The Master List

Hip Hop Albums 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment